Pages

...

...
...

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Scary story


It was around at 11:20 that night. I was dragging myself home exhausted after a tiring night. But there was no one on the street which I thought it was strange, because I usually see a lot of people even at night. Anyway, feeling scared. I kept looking down on the ground while I was walking home. Suddenly, a shadow stretching towards me caught my eyes... although there wasn't anyone around me. I looked up to see who was there. And I saw a woman walking in front of me. But she looked a little strange. I could say that she looked crippled. She was limping and struggling to walk in front of me. Since she was walking very slow, I soon caught up with her. Up close, I was able to see her even better. She was wearing dirty pink pajamas and looked as if all her joins in her body had been twisted. Her hair was a mess and sticking out to everywhere. It  seemed so weird that I stopped walking. I felt like I shouldn't get any closer any to her. Then  the women turned. She had a bloody face. I was so surprised and frightened that I couldn't scream. "Where's my baby" she said. I surprised for her strange question. "Over there" I answered pointing as far as I could. I just wanted her to get away from me. Then she go, where I pointed to, and I couldn't see her anymore. Then I ran as fast from there. But at the moment..."She is not there" I heard screaming her from far away, and running to me... 
I don't remember anything from then on. I herad that my brother found me passed out of the ground and took me home...
But I feel so frightened about what happened that night.












No comments:

Post a Comment